Thursday, July 3, 2014

tutti frutti

I'm supposed to be in LA today, doing fun things like 'nodeling' and photographing my friends. But of course everything went wrong when I tried to travel yesterday, I had several panic attacks, and I predictably shut down to avoid the frustration of building a backup plan. I don't understand why the universe hates me with such an unbridled fervor. This has honestly been the most painful, un-fun year of my life. Pure torture the whole way through, and to make matters worse, I'm still waiting for my meds to kick in. 

But on a lighter note, I'm wearing lime green overalls and a fruit print crop top I 'nodeled' for Tunnel Vision with The Fabulous Stains a couple months ago (full editorial ~here~). Fond memories are all I have. Memories and crop tops. 



Cobrashop sunnies, 24 Hrs crop top, OASAP overalls

Everything is infinite,

Bebe

8 comments:

  1. Loving the overalls!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything gets better for you!♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the crop top <3 xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour contrast, you always look so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love the color contrast! Simply stunning!

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear about your panic attacks, you should check out Zoella's videos about anxiety and panic attacks, they are SO helpful and she is a doll! Loving this outfit as well, the crop top is fantastic!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete